Military Fuel Storage Bladder for the storage and transportation of bulk fuel ,crude oil and lubricants etc .They are made of polyether and super hard material with ballistic plaiting and two sided polyvinyl chloride covering. A shell with such material can provide not only strength, but also containment and workability of products in the range of temperatures of -60 – +80 degrees.
These fuel bladders proved themselves well under the most extreme and the hardest conditions of use – whether these are wet rainforests, hot deserts or even cold tundra.
Optional material thickness: 0.7mm,0.9mm,1.0mm,1.2mm,1.3mm,1.5mm
The above deta is our suggested thickness which we think it under quality control considering our technology and experience. It’s optional, more thick, more expensive.
– The sample order depend on the inventory;
– The bulk order has white,army green, sky bule, dark blue, red, orange,gray,yellow, black etc., for choice.
- Marine fuel storage allows sport-fishing vessels, recreational yachts and workboats to carry more fuel onboard.
- Long-distance travel car spare fuel storage for trucks, SUVs and trailers, etc.
- Oil filed drilling, use for store and transport oil.
- Spill Berms, Effectively prevent the damage caused by oil leakage to the surrounding soil and environment during the maintenance or repair on the oil pump collection site and prevent the oil from seeping into the ground and polluting the soil or causing other disasters.
- Chemical liquids transportation, storage, and packaging. Such as feed additive, silicate, saline solution, propylene glycol, ethylene glycol, polyether, alkylation agent, herbicide, fertilizer, etc.
- Grease transportation, storage, and packaging, which include lubricating oil, lubricating oil additives, transformer oil, white oil, tung oil, glycerin, coconut oil, hydraulic oil, industrial gear oil, etc.