Biogas Storage Bag taking PVC material as the main raw material and adding red mud powder as the modifier, red mud is the waste residue of alumina produced by the aluminum plant. It contains a lot of metal minerals such as SIO2, AL2O3, TIO2, NA2O, and other additives, through dynamics. It is foldable, easy to transport, simple set-up, easy to install, anti-stretch, anti-laceration, anti-blowing, anti-corrosion, anti-stripping, anti-chilliness, anti-insolation, anti-fire, anti-aging, high safety.
- Joined and sealed
- firmly, more than 10 year lifespan
- Light, foldable , easy to transport
- No special condition needed for placement
- easy and quick to install.
- Suitable in both cold and hot areas (-20°C–60°C)
- Good resistance to acid and alkali corrosion, and good resistance to wear.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble,
- convenient to maintain and transport
- convenient to increase and decrease the numbers of the bags according to the gas production or the volume of gas storage.
Wide range of usage